Affordable E-Design Interior Design Services | Design in a Box
Premise Box is an affordable, fun, and creative option for the Do-It-Yourself homeowner who needs a vision and guidance for their space through e-design. If you have been stumped and overwhelmed by all of the interior design options out there and need help to envision what your room could look like, then a Premise Box is your answer.
- Budget friendly
- Custom designed for you
- Solves your design problems
- Finish your room when you want
Using years of interior design experience, a design will be created for you based on your answers to the questionnaire and the measurements you provide, mailed to you in a box, and you get to execute the design as you see fit when you want.
Get the exclusive look of a room designed by a professional interior designer for a fraction of the cost.
Inside the Premise Box
What is in the Box?
- A concept board showing images used to provide the direction for the design
- An explanation of the design and why we chose what we did
- One floor plan showing each item in its recommended location with a legend
- Either one hand-rendered elevation or perspective of your room
- Portable set of each item chosen for you with an explanation, where to purchase, recommended size, colour, finish, or material, along with the rules to follow if you want to look at alternate options.
- Swatches of paint, and suggested fabric, if applicable
- A how-to manual for you to execute this design concept
- USB Stick with digital copies of what you received in the box
- We will provide you with extra feedback and explanations through one email after you receive your box
What We Will Need From You
- Provide us with the measurements of the room
- Provide us with photos of the room and the outside of your house, and any other photos of designs you love.
- Answer the questionnaire. It is long, but this helps replace what we would be figuring out during our face-to-face meetings with you in your home.
- Chat with us over the phone for about 15 min.
- Open your box in 4 to 6 weeks
- Giggle with excitement
- Dive in and start putting your room together
What you will need:
- Tape measure
- Printed out measuring templates
- Ruler (if it makes drawing lines easier for you)
- Digital camera
- An assistant
- A printer and scanner
We will provide more details in an email following signing up for this service (see below).
Takeout Menu – Get Started
Let’s get you started. Remember, you are mailed a box filled with tasty design goodness individually selected just for you, with everything you have provided to us taken into consideration. It gives you exclusive access to our skills without the cost of us working with you one-on-one through to completion.
Foyer/Entry/Mudroom – $700
Powder Room – $700
Family Room/Living Room – $1500
Kitchen – $1400
Dining Room/Nook – $1300
Bonus Room/Rec Room – $1500
Master Bedroom – $1200
Kids Bedroom/Guest Bedroom/Home Office – $1000
Ensuite/Main Bath – $900
Deck/Patio – $1200
House exterior (not structural) – $1000
Also check out our…
Pick an Interior Designer’s brain for one hour total about any design question you have through email. This is good if you have only a few questions that are stumping you, such as: Do these finishes work together? How do I mix this sofa and this chair together when I have this rug to work with, and I am stuck with this awful flooring? There is something not right about this room, can you tell me what I can do to fix it?